Sunday, August 12, 2012

What I do for a living

So I often get the question "dude, so I get that you do 'circus,' but what is it that you do?"

So here, and now, I am going to tell and show what I do for a living.


First of all, I get invited to perform at festivals. I don't get paid, but I do get to go for free, and sometimes, if I am very very lucky, I get to perform with famous people. And sometimes, I get to perform with people like Lindsey Stirling.

And sometimes, they let me do it on silks.
So that's some pretty cool perks of my job. But what is it that I actually do.
Well, basically, I get on stage, I do 5 minutes of work, four times a night, and do stuff like this:




Now that is just one piece. I call it my zombie piece. There is a video of it somewhere, but I don't have it yet.

I also perform my Crystallize piece



Yep, all of that in one place.
I also regularly do a rope piece that I am amazed that we don't have pictures of it yet. I'll work on that.

So yeah, that's my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment