Monday, August 13, 2012

And The Adventure Begins

So tomorrow I go to Portland, and the morning after, I get on a plane to go to the east coast. I will be living in a house in Massachusetts and attending classes at NECCA (New England Center For Circus Arts) in Vermont.

So, in keeping with my history with this blog, I will be posting travel updates - basically what I've been training on, how I like the city, and because I think it will be more prevalent this time, the country.

So this is my adventure blog, stay tuned over the next three weeks for my training - any pictures I've got will show up in this blog. Any video I've got will show up in this blog. In fact, anything remotely interesting that happens to me over the next three weeks will show up in this blog, because aside from training and exploring, I will quite literally have nothing else to do.

So, won't you please join me?
GERONIMO!
~Fenix

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about all the spectacular adventures to come!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete