Sunday, February 20, 2011

Quickie Post

So I went to a party last night, with a youtube theme. This did not mean that we watched youtube videos all night - we were supposed to come as a youtube character. I chose Lasse Gjertsen's drummer in "Amateur". But that is besides the point. The part of the evening worth noting, I will tell you first, then go on to the other stuff that nobody but me cares about.
I met this girl, her name was (and still is, in fact) Kelinda, and she was cool. She is an ex-gymnast, and a math major, so we got to talk about math and gymnastics and all manner of cool stuff. But you don't care, I know. Anyway, her youtube character was Daft Hands, so she had the words written all over. However, she didn't know the dance. I, on the other hand, learned this dance and amazingly still remembered it, so I taught her. Then I was bored today, so I decided to make a video of me doing Daft Hands and send it to her. I practiced once or twice, and then took the video - one shot, one take, and it is pretty silly.
You can find that video here
So that was my day, productive as always.
Actually, I don't want to write about the rest of my night yet. I'll do it later

Update: I have decided, at the suggestion of the aforementioned girl, that I shall cover other youtube videos, and that will be one of my "things." I am quite sure that I have enough projects going on at the moment, and do not have the time for such silliness. However, as anyone who knows me will say, why in hell would that stop me? Therefore, I shall continue my youtube covers, starting with The Evolution Of Dance, and I will get to it as soon as this term is over. It will be a spring break project.
Also, I am going to recreate through creative editing the scene in Stargate with the line "he's inviting us to go with him" where all of the speaking characters are played by me, at the request of my father.
God, school must be really boring for me to have to resort to these insane creative outlets.

No comments:

Post a Comment