Monday, October 11, 2010

One Day: A Thursday

SO! I finally finished the video editing of this stupid thing, and now I can post it online for all of you to see! I wrote this blog once already, and then my internet died, and I couldn't post it. So this version will be shorter, because I am frustrated with it...

Anyway, here is a brief story about how this came to be. Last thursday, I was riding my bike to school, and I thought to myself, "wow, this is shore is purdy!" and decided to record a part of my bike ride on the iPod nano that my mom found... and then I decided right there, as I was turned the bend in the bike path behind the fairgrounds (it shows up in the video as a huge wind sound) that I was going to record my day, set it to music, and show all of you guys. Because my mom has been bugging me about a house tour, and I know a lot of my friends at home want to see campus and want updates. So, here it is: a tour of my house, a day in Oregon (you will be surprised to find that it is not raining), and plenty of updates about my life (not really...)


So there they are, and in my next blog, which I will write this afternoon, when I get home from school, I will explain my music choices, because some of them actually are significant. My choices of music are directly related to my life experiences, so really, the updates I promised you that were not actually coming - they are, but only if you already know about my life. But since you don't, I shall explain it to you, and then you will understand why I have such strange music in my vlog!
Until this afternoon then!

3 comments:

  1. juggling from below!

    must find a way to incorporate projected video into live performance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since someone already commented on the AWESOME juggling from below, I will comment on SILKS FROM BELOW... Which was cool, but not as awesome as the juggling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, that "someone" is my father - just another example of how awesome he is!
    And I would love to find a way to do that...

    ReplyDelete