Friday, March 11, 2011

Open Showing, winter 2011

So my Tap III class got to perform in open showing, winter 2011 (where all the dance technique classes show off their stuff). We were given three combinations from our class time, and as a group, organized and choreographed the routine. We had a class of seven, four were supposed to be at the show, we ended up with three, which is how I ended up in my own row and in the middle. Acoustics are pretty bad in that theatre for tap, and that coupled with a crappy camera results in a not so great film of it. But, I still think it is pretty epic.
Enjoy!
Tap III, Winter 2011
I also did a modern piece, but I decided to perform it that morning, and I didn't know it that well, so I am just gonna keep that one private on my computer where nobody can see it but me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment